Frequently Asked Questions
Updated: May 13, 2005
Updated Jan. 2, 2012
Welcome to the UncleMaxSays FAQ. This FAQ lists the questions we are commonly asked and others you may find useful.
The questions are organized into relevant sections and are listed at the top of this page for easy reference.
Simply click on a question and you will be taken to the "question and answer" further down the page.
If your question is not answered in the FAQ please feel free to Contact Us.
Index of UncleMaxSays FAQ
Questions and Answers
- How can I contact UncleMaxSays.com?
- Please visit our contact information page
- How can I make suggestions for additional features on the UncleMaxSays.com site?
- Post your concerns on the gerry@UncleMaxSays.com. Nephew Gerry will respond in the forum or directly to your email address. If your suggestion is in the short-term category,
he will try to keep you updated on the progress.
- How can I add my own stories on how the maxim worked for me?
- You can email your story to gerry@UncleMaxSays.com
It will be edited for such things as relevance, brevity, clarity and other minor adjustments. If the edits are extensive we may email you a proof for your approval before we post your story.
- Why are many maxims so combative in nature?
- This matches the reality of the marketplace. Bullies graduate from the schoolyard to play in your marketplace. Possessing effective weapons helps you to be friendly to everyone, walk confidently,
be unafraid, to see the humorous side more readily, to sleep well and to have no need for a drink during or after work. Note that Win-Win strategies are frequently mentioned in Outcomes.
- How can I submit an article to UncleMaxSays.com?
- Please follow the instructions on the Submit an Article page.
- How often is your Newsletter sent out?
- Our newsletter is sent every 2 weeks, usually every second Friday.
- Will my email address be kept private?
- Yes, your email address will never be sold, or shared with anyone. We respect your privacy.
- How can I unsubscribe from the Newsletter?
- To unsubscribe from the newsletter, simply send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be removed from the mailing list.
- What is the UncleMaxSays.com RSS Feed?
- The UncleMaxSays RSS feed allows our visitors to easily stay up to date on the latest content additions and news at UncleMaxSays.com. Please visit our RSS information page for more information.
- Do you have a Message or Bulletin Board?
- No. It has been discontinued. You may click to contact us.
- I am having trouble finding what I am looking for, what can I do?
- You can visit our Sitemap for an overview of the main pages and sections of UncleMaxSays.com, or if you are looking for something specific you can visit the Complete Topic Listing. You can also
use the Site Search which will search all the pages available on the website. If you still can't find what you are looking for, please email us at email@example.com.
- How do I download the ebook?
- After submitting your credit card information you will be taken to a page with a link to your download. You will also receive the link in your purchase confirmation email. If you have any difficulties downloading your
ebook please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Does the ebook require any special software?
- The ebook is in pdf format, you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the ebook. Adobe Reader is free and can be found at Adobe.com. In order to reduce the file size of the ebook download the file
is zipped, you will require a Zip program which can unzip the file. Most computers have some type of Zip software but if you do not there are many options available on the internet including Winzip. Should you have any questions about
the required software please contact email@example.com.
- I've lost my download, how can I download the ebook again?
- You can download the ebook again by following the link in your purchase confirmation email. If you cannot find your confirmation email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I would like to give feedback to the author, how can I do so?
- We welcome feedback from our readers. Please send your feedback to email@example.com.
© 2004-2006 UncleMaxSays.com
UncleMaxSays.com is a division of Kamloops International College Inc.
Terms of Service
Small Business - Time Management - Business Plans - Business Plan Coaching