How to DO MORE
than your competitorswith the same 24 hours?
Are your competitors winning more with their 24 hours?
Let me teach you how to compete!
Time Management for Entrepreneurs
From: Gerry McRae, Author
Dear Time Manager:
Yes. I am addressing you as a Time Manager because everyone is a manager of time. Even as a baby, we were managing time by simply reaching for any shiny object or calling for food.
You and I have come a long way to improving our time management since then. Occasionally, we become distracted by shiny baubles. I'm going to show you how to sharpen your focus
on reaching your goals.
In the pages of Time Management for Entrepreneurs
you'll find hundreds of tips and ideas for improving your life...
whether you operate a small business - or you're simply trying to accomplish more with your personal time and efforts.
Would you like to know...
- Ways for detecting people who are wasting your time
- Tricks for stopping people from wasting your time
- How to handle urgencies
- A quick way for sorting tasks in order of importance
- A sure way for getting started on a large and complex project
- How to bring a large project to a swift completion
- How to keep your focus on the things that count most
- How to get help from people who are not on your payroll
- How to say, "No," while winning and keeping friends
- Ways for winning respect of your time from others
- How to get support for the way you use your time
- A simple filing system that shaves many minutes off each day
- A routine for keeping an efficiently clean desk and workspace
- How to use your mood and energy levels more effectively
Do you allow the merely urgent to replace the important?
Since you came to this website and to this page, I know you are NOT the kind of person who is happy allowing people and events telling you what to do with your time. It's time to change that!
Time Management for Entrepreneurs helps you craft a more satisfying lifestyle.
Do you roll your eyes OR sigh OR groan
whenever you're reminded of something that
needs to be done?
How often do you hear, "There's not enough hours in the day."
Time Management for Entrepreneurs
gives you more peace of mind because
it teaches you how to get more things done.
I'll show you...
- A simple and quick method for deciding what to do next
- Techniques for finding more hours in each day
- Ways to help others accept the changes in your time usage
- How to keep your personality and image while improving your time usage
- How to keep your cool when all about you are losing theirs
- When multi-tasking is more effective
- How to keep draining the swamp when the alligators are snapping at your heels
- Why it's important to know the difference between effectiveness and efficiency
- How to earn more money from your working hours
You'll get a chuckle out of my unusual time-saving secrets:
- Why put your car keys in the freezer?
- Why Connie will help without demanding pay
- The time-saving benefits from "AsUs"
Laugh if you want. - But, they work!
Because VARIETY is the SPICE IN Time Management for Entrepreneurs ...
7 charts or devices to demonstrate typical usage in a small enterprise
14 photos, taken in my office where I practice what I teach because a picture saves a thousand words
82 quotations relevant to time management from...
Anon (Why not?), Mary Kay Ash, Marcus Aurelius, Yogi Berra, Dale Carnegie, Cher, G. K. Chesterton, Stephen Covey, Leonardo Da Vinci, Benjamin Disraeli, Dwight Eisenhower, Larry Flynt,
Henry Ford, Benjamin Franklin, Robert Frost, Harold Geneen, Caryl Haskins, William Hazlitt, Aldous Huxley, Thomas Huxley, Rudyard Kipling, Somerset Maugham, Margaret Mead, Rupert Murdoch,
Bill Parcells, Norman V. Peale, Picasso, Jim Rohn, Anthony Robbins, Nan Russell, David Sarnoff, Peter Simmons, Helmut Schmidt, Brian Tracy, Walt Disney, Zig Ziglar, As well as - African,
English, Chinese and Russian proverbs.
36 effectiveness tips that are more than just time-saving tips
122 efficiency tips that are time-saving tips
26 tips devoted to you, the manager of time
Any one tip could return your investment and more!
HEY! GERRY, WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?
"Been There - Done That!"
Once upon a time someone told me I was a good time manager ... so I developed a workshop on Time Management that sold pretty well. It was good enough to win an invitation to present
workshops at a police college that included senior officers from various police forces from around the world.
When you walk into a classroom full of tough looking people with their arms folded and being suspicious of any stranger, your presentation has to be well-honed if you want to be invited back.
I was invited back many times.
I held full time jobs while earning each of my three university degrees. During my MBA program I was leading a troubled department with over a thousand workers and supervisors
through a turn-around to an outstanding success.
That's the crucible in which I crafted my practical and no-nonsense style for managing time.
Individuals striving to meet the challenges of creating and operating a small business have appreciated this style. It's rewarding when my business students incorporate my methods
into successful ventures. Operators of contemporary enterprises pay me the ultimate compliment: imitation. It should not surprise me, as it often does, because I
practice what I teach in my own enterprises including my current Kamloops International College Inc.
You, too, will find me easy to imitate when you follow Time Management for Entrepreneurs. I'm confident you'll find that worthwhile to your enterprise.
"How much further ahead will my competitor be TOMORROW
if I don't start using these ideas TODAY?"